March 2, 2016

Top 5 Spring Candles

Hello my loves,

Today I'm doing a collab with two awesome ladies on YouTube -- Katt from Katt's Candles and Bev from Bevxoxolove. Check out their videos on YouTube! This is a collab in which we share our top 5 spring candles.
I decided to share my favorite 5 affordable candles for spring because I prefer the more affordable range of candles. I do have some "high end" candles, but I thought sharing these would be best. Check out my video below!

Below I have listed all the candles, their price range, where you can buy them and snippet of info on the them as well.

Patriot Candles in Mango Mojito
  • Can purchase at Walgreens
  • Retails for $1.99
  • 3 oz
  • Smells like Mango with a slight citrusy scent too it. Very fruity and fresh.
Patriot Candles in Caribbean Cooler
  • Can purchase at Walgreens
  • Retails for $1.99
  • 3 oz
  • Two layered candle with Pineapple Colada and Mango Mojito. Smells like Pineapple and mango's with the slightest hint of coconut.
AirWick in Summer Delights
  • Can purchase at any local drugstore (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid) or places such Target and Walmart.
  • Retails between $2 to $4
  • 5 oz
  • Summer Delights sweetens the air with florals, sweet melon, and vanilla notes. Such a beautiful blend and balance with a smooth ending.
Mainstays Cotton Candy
  • Can purchase at Walmart
  • Retails for $3
  • 11.5 oz
  • Smells like sugary, sweet raspberry cotton candy. 
Mainstays Peach & Mango
  • Can purchase at Walmart
  • Retails for $3
  • 11.5 oz
  • This scent is a tantalizing tropical delight! Fruity notes of sweet mango and fresh papaya swirl with accents of juicy apricot and ripe guava fruit, wrapped in floral highlights of island jasmine and golden ylang ylang. Even without true notes of peach, this smells like an authentic freshly sliced peach and mango. 
Hope you found this blog post and my video helpful!

What are your favorite candles for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment