February 25, 2016

Walmart & Walgreens Wax Haul

Hello my loves!

Today I am sharing my Walmart and Walgreens wax haul. I purchased a few candles, a new warmer and a ton of melts. I was on the hunt for a new wax warmer that was anywhere between a 12 to 18 watt warmer because I have some wax melts that dissipate with scent to quickly in my 20 watt warmer.
Of course while in the wax aisle, I definitely had to grab a few melts -- obviously. I also heard about a buy one, get one free deal at Walgreens on Patriot Candle items that a subscriber mentioned so I definitely wanted to go snatch a few candles I've been eyeing for myself and my mother.

Below I listed all the items I purchased in case you are looking to find these scents for yourself.

Walgreens
AirWick Life Scents in Summer Delights
Patriot Candles 9 oz in Lemon Sugar Cookie
Patriot Candles Wood Lights in Tropical Bliss
Patriot Candles 18 oz in Triple Cupcake
Patriot Candles 18 oz in Iced Caramel Latte

Walmart
Mainstays Soap Dish in Arctic White
Mainstays Wax Warmer in White (24 watts)
Mainstays Peach & Mango (2)
BHG Duo Pack in Hideaway in Paradise
BHG Duo Pack in Tropical Beach Getaway
BHG in Iced Lemon Poundcake
BHG in Fresh Pulled Taffy
BHG in Tranquil Garden Spa
BHG in Apricot Rose Water
BHG in Soft Cashmere Amber
BHG in Sugared Lavender Twist
SS in Violet Sugar
SS in Strawberries & Cream
SS in Tea Thyme
SS in Rose Gold
SS in Pink Velvet
SS in Love Letters
SS in Himalayan Pink Salt

I am excited for all of these scents and can't wait to melt and burn them up!

What have you purchased recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment