June 10, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Splash

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Splash (website)

Product: Daylight

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz

Scent Description:
Absolutely refreshing, the high citrus notes and bracing, bold, watery coolness of Splash awakens and invigorates the senses.

Burn time: 12 hours

Cold Sniff:
Smells like a men's cologne with hints of citrus, lavender and sandalwood. Very musky, but overpowering or headache inducing. Reminded me of a sexy man getting out the shower after pampering himself.

Final Thoughts:
I never thought I would be into cologne scents because I don't really care for cologne in general, but I am so happy I gave this beauty a try. I didn't want to burn this in my room, so it's been burning in the bathroom for about 3 days and it just go to the halfway mark. I love the scent because it's not too girly nor is it too strong of a manly scent. It's a nice medium for a bathroom. The throw is phenomenal! This will scent the entire bathroom in 3 mins (I timed it!) and linger out into the hallway and kitchen. It's refreshing and makes you think of your loved one or just a hot celebrity man crush maybe. My family enjoys the daylight so much. I like that it lingers for at least an hour. The wax pool is beautiful and it burns bright.

Scent throw: 5☆
Longevity: 5☆

Overall rating: 5☆

Repurchase: Definitely getting a jar for the bathroom. Smells freaking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment