May 4, 2016

April 2016 Wax Empties

Happy May!!

I can't believe it's already May -- we are seriously half way done with the year. Time is flying by. I normally don't do wax empties on a monthly basis, but I've been melting a lot more -- like 2-4 scents on a daily basis between my bedroom and the kitchen and I've been burning candles in the bathroom.

I have both a written portion and video on my empties, so check out the video, read the post or do both!


Now, let's get to the written portion of this post!

Candles
I went through five candles this month which was pretty cool. I started off burning these in my bedroom, but then moved them to the bathroom after some time.
719 Walnut Avenue Country Market 5✮
BBW Paris Lavender Macaroon 5✮
BBW Happy Easter Cotton Candy Marshmallow 3.5✮
Mainstays Cotton Candy 3✮
Colonial Candle Cranberry Cosmo 5✮

Melt Cups

I loved using my Scenterpiece -- I'm slowly becoming a fan and think I need to get a few of these when I move into my own place.
Ocean Star 4✮
Jelly Beans 4✮
Catching Rays 5✮
Peeps Marshamllow Chicks 5✮
Happy Easter 3✮

Yankee Tarts
Chocolate Layer Cake 4.5
Salted Caramel 3.5
Bahama Breeze 4
Summer Scoop 5

Samples
Scentsy Pear Blossom & Cucumber 5✮
Scentsy Sea Salt Mist 4✮
Wonderberry Wax Co Beautiful Day (BBW dupe) 5✮
Save Your Scentses - Nectarine & White Ginger 5✮
Save Your Scentses - Rose Bouquet 4.5✮

Clamshells
Colonial Candle Simmer Snap - Paris Parisian Cafe 2✮
Colonial Candle Simmer Snap - Paris Flora Parfume 4✮
BHG Banana Bread Pudding 3✮
Mainstays Sweet Sangria 4✮
ScentSationals Himalayan Pink Salt 3.5✮
Kringle Cozy Cabin 5✮
Kringle Peppermint Cocoa 5✮

Vendor Wax
Knick Knaxx Wax - Italian Dessert 4✮
Wild Vine Soapery - Let Them Eat Cake 5✮
Wilma Handmade - Banana Nut Bread 4✮
Wilma Handmade - Berry Vanilla 3✮
Wilma Handmade - Pink Lavender Mallow 5✮
Wilma Handmade - Winter Candy Apple 5✮

These (pictured below) are all from Save Your Scentses wax vendor.
Hot Apple Pie 4.5✮
Nectar of the Gods 4.5✮
Irish Spring 4✮
Pom Pom Pop 5✮
Cabernet 5✮
Harvest Moon 1✮

Favorites this Month
These were my favorites for the month of April and will be definite repurchases!
  1. Yankee Candle in Summer Scoop
  2. Wilma Handmade Pink Lavender Mallow
  3. BBW Paris Lavender Macaron
  4. Yankee Candle Melt Cup in Peeps Marshmallow Chicks
These will forever be in my collection if I can buy them over and over again, but sadly Paris Lavender Macaron was either a test or limited edition candle and then Yankee Candle is discontinuing Summer Scoop.

Least Favorites this Month
These two were the worst of the bunch for me this month:
  1. Save Your Scentses in Harvest Moon
  2. Colonial Candle Simmer Snap in Paris Parisian Cafe
These two just didn't do it for me this month. I'm just not a fan and wouldn't repurchase these at all.

Overall, April was damn good month for me, so I hope to a blast in May!


What did you melt or burn through in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment