May 25, 2016

Weekly Wax Recap #1

Hey loves!

Today I am sharing my weekly wax recap with you all from my first weekly wax bin. I am so excited that I finally decided to go full force with a wax bin because I now get to use and enjoy all the scents I have without worrying about buying more. This is, in essence, a wax use it up project.

With this first Weekly Wax I was able to use a lot of my clamshells and vendor waxes. I'm excited to see so any of these become empties. Check out the video below:


Now let me give you some written details about how this past week went.

Empties
  • New Moon Candles in Caramel Mallow
  • Mainstays in Peach & Mango
  • Mainstays in Tahitian Sunset
  • Save Your Scentses in Sweet Pea
  • Wilma's Handmade in Toasty Mallow
  • Kringle Candle in Egyptian Cotton
  • Kringle Candle in Vanilla Lavender
  • Goose Creek in Campfire Marshmallow
  • Goose Creek in Peanut Butter Sugar
  • Goose Creek in Vanilla Wonderland
  • Goose Creek in Confetti Cake
  • Goose Creek in Butter Cookie
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Lavender Chamomile
Retail Wax
  • Tuscany Candle in Cotton Candy
  • ScentSationals in Honey Bourbon Frosting
  • ScentSationals in Rock Candy
  • ScentSationals in Pink Velvet
  • ScentSationals in Love Letters
  • BHG in Soft Cashmere Amber
  • ScentSationals in Tea Thyme
  • BHG Duo in Tropical Beach Getaway
  • ScentSationals in Violet Sugar
Vendor Wax
  • ZeepBath in Baby Love
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Tea & Cakes
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Pink Sugar
  • Wild Vine Soapery in American Cream
I was so pleased to see so many empties and I'm more excited for this coming weekly wax bin. Definitely stay tuned for that post!

What have you melted?

No comments:

Post a Comment