May 16, 2016

Weekly Wax #1 | May 16th - 25th

Hey loves!

Today is the start of  a new series I'll be doing. I have SOO much wax, that I really want to get through them and try the ones I haven't yet melted so after watching so many weekly wax videos I decided to start my own weekly wax bin -- or rather box.
This first weekly wax will last for two weeks, because I've picked out so many scents. I'll be doing a weekly wax recap on May 29th (maybe the 25th) and then posting my new weekly wax on May 30th (maybe the 26th) which will be in honor of my birthday week.

I am truly excited to get through some new melts and really start melting away my collection. Check out the video to see what I picked and/or read further for my information.


Here are all the melts I want to get through and my "goals" for each of them. Most of them I'll be using at least 2 melts/cubes. If I'm using more or less I'll state it.

Retail Wax
  • Mainstays Tahitian Sunset - whole clamshell
  • Mainstays Peach & Mango - whole clamshell
  • ScentSationals Honey Bourbon Frosting 
  • ScentSationals Rock Candy 
  • ScentSationals Pink Velvet 
  • BHG Soft Cashmere Amber - 1 cube
  • ScentSationals Tea Thyme 
  • ScentSationals Love Letters 
  • ScentSationals Violet Sugar
  • BHG Tropical Beach Getaway - 4 cubes (2 of each scent)
  • Goose Creek Butter Cookie 
  • Goose Creek Vanilla Wonderland
  • Goose Creek Confetti Cake
  • Goose Creek Peanut Butter Sugar - whole clamshell
  • Goose Creek Campfire Marshmallow - whole clamshell
  • Kringle Vanilla Lavender - whole clamshell
  • Kringle Egyptian Cotton 
Vendor Wax
  • SYS Sweet Pea - half the cube
  • Wilma's Handmade Toast Mallow
  • ZeepBath Baby Love - use 1 tart
  • Wild Vine Soapery American Cream - half the shot
  • Wild Vine Soapery Tea & Cakes - half the shot
  • Wild Vine Soapery Pink Sugar - half the shot
  • New Moon Candles Caramel Mallow
Can't wait to try out some of the ones I've yet to melt. I hope to get rid of at least 4 clamshells.

What are you planning to melt this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment