July 4, 2016

Weekly Wax #7 | July 4th to 10th

Happy 4th of July everyone!

I know I said in the previous weekly wax recap that I wouldn't be doing a weekly wax for this week or even next week, but I decided to dig in my collection and throw in some tarts for this week.


I really want to try and reduce the amount of wax I have because my storage for the move is extremely heavy which results in me needing a third bin to store everything (call me crazy). Hopefully this week and next week can do the trick (not)!

Retail Wax
  • BHG in Vanilla Cookie Crunch
  • Yankee Candle in Fresh Cut Roses
  • Yankee Candle in Flowers in the Sun
  • Yankee Candle in Sun & Sand
  • Yankee Candle in Beach Walk
  • Yankee Candle in Sunset Breeze
Vendor Wax
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Watermelon Lemonade
  • ZeepBath in Pure Seduction
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Aloha
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Cali Love
  • ZeepBath in Twinkie Cake Pops
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Barber Shop
  • ZeepBath in Summer Sunset
  • ZeepBath in Endless Love
  • ZeepBath in Amber Romance
  • Two Timing Tarts in Black & Blue Lemonade
  • Two Timing Tarts in Enchanted Apple
  • New Moon Candles in Pina Colada
  • The Fakery Bakery Wax in Lavender Swizzle Sticks
  • The Fakery Bakery Wax in Fruit Empanada
  • Can Do Candles in Pink Lavender
  • Can Do Candles in Bed Time Bath
Anything that doesn't get used up this week will carry over into week 8.

Happy Melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment