July 10, 2016

Weekly Wax Recap #7 | July 4th to 10th

Hey, hey!

Time for a recap of week 7! This past week was pretty good. I got through more than I thought I would, but less than I normally would.


Here is what I finished:
  • ZeepBath in Summer Sunset
  • ZeepBath in Amber Romance
  • ZeepBath in Endless Love
  • ZeepBath in Pure Seduction
  • The Fakery Bakery Wax in Lavender Swizzle Sticks
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Watermelon Lemonade
  • Yankee Candle in Sunset Breeze
  • Yankee Candle in Flowers in the Sun
  • Yankee Candle in Beach Walk
  • Yankee Candle in Sun & Sand
  • New Moon Candles in Pina Colada
  • The Fakery Bakery Wax in Fruit Empanada
Here's what I'm carrying over into next week:
  • BHG in Vanilla Cookie Crunch
  • Yankee Candle in Fresh Cut Roses
  • Can Do Candles in Pink Lavender
  • Can Do Candles in Bed Time Bath
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Barber Shop
  • Two Timing Tarts in Black & Blue Lemonade
  • Two Timing Tarts in Enchanted Apple
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Aloha
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Cali Love
  • ZeepBath in Twinkie Cake Pops
Stay tuned for tomorrow's weekly wax picks. I'll be adding a few more in for fun.

Happy Melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment