July 30, 2016

Vintage Chic Scents Haul

Hey guys!

Today I have an exciting wax haul for you all! I'm sharing with you all somethings I had the courtesy of getting from Vintage Chic Scents latest restock, Americana Dessert Collection, thanks to a friend. This is my first ever purchase from VCS and I'm stocked! I was able to snag a loaf, a 3 pack and a sampler rose quartet, so let's jump into this haul!


First thing's first, let's start off with the lovely samples I received in my order, which I love both of them!
The Spirit of Bob Hope is strawberry rhubarb pie topped with chantilly cream. Sanderson Sisters is green apple caramel candy corn marshmallow and it's my absolute favorite of the two samples I received. Both come in a 1oz cup and have gorgeous flecks on glitter on the top.

Next, I'll share the one lone 3 pack I was able to snag.
Rosie the Riveter is caramel latter sugar cookie cinnamon which smells amazing. It's definitely heavy on the caramel latte with a bit cinnamon. Not much sugar cookie on cold, but I could always just blend this with a vanilla scents for more of a bakery scent and less of a coffee one. The coins are absolutely amazing. Love the red and blue color scheme. I can definitely melt a whole coin, but I'll most likely cut it in half to melt with a vanilla scent.

Thankfully I was able to get my hands on one of VCS' famous loaves.
The loaf I picked was California Deamin' roses & Five Families overpour. California Dreamin' is mango sorbet. Five Families is sugar cookies whipped cream birthday cake vanilla wafers cannolis. It smells absolutely amazing -- like vanilla heaven. I don't pick up much sugar cookies and I'm not sure of what cannolis smell like (never had a cannoli) but this smells so great. This would be awesome to blend with other scents as well as on its own.

The last thing that I'm super excited about is the rose quartet sampler I got!
The sampler is called Cotton Candy Rose Quartet because everything has cotton candy in it! Starting on the top row I have Carousel and Little Briar Rose. On the bottom row there's Vaudeville and Arsenic & Lace.
  • Carousel is cotton candy frosting vanilla waffle cone. It's a gorgeous tan and purple rose. This perfect to melt in mid-August, early September because it transitions nicely into fall.
  • Little Briar Rose is green apple pomegranate cotton candy and it's my absolute favorite of the sampler. The rose itself is stunning. A beautiful green and pink.
  • Vaudeville is wildberry mousse strawberry raspberry guava cotton candy. This is my least favorite because on cold the wildberry mousse is very strong. Love the color of the rose though -- pink and purple.
  • Arsenic & Lace is strawberry fruit loops cotton candy. This smells phenomenal! It smells like lemon fruit loops, sweet strawberries and sweet cotton candy. Just awesome and the colors of the orange and pink just fit so well!
I am so excited about melting everything especially since a lot of this stuff was poured in June and has already been curing for a month already. I am going to give these all at least 2-3 more weeks to cure before chopping and melting away.

Check out Vintage Chic Scents!
Website | Facebook | IG

Happy Melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment