June 11, 2016

Review | Yankee Candle Merry Marshmallow

Brand: Yankee Candle

Scent: Merry Marshmallow

Product: Votive

Price: $1.99 USD

Amount: 1.6 oz

Scent Description:
For the kid in all of us, we've created a marshmallow world for Christmas! This yummy fragrance will help you find happiness in a delightfully luscious and creamy soft concoction of marshmallow and vanilla. Indulge your sweet tooth and embrace everything that's sweet about the holidays.

Cold Sniff:
Sweet, creamy, fluffy vanilla.

Final Thoughts:
This was a very enjoyable scent. Even though the strength of the scent was strong, I liked it because it was a creamy, smooth and fluffy vanilla scent. It didn't make me sick or give me a headache. It made the room very comfy and cozy. It did take a while to smell it after some time, but when I did get a whiff a smile always came across my face. This was beautiful.

Scent throw: 3.5☆
Longevity: 4☆

Overall rating: 4☆

Repurchase: Definitely during the winter months around Christmas time, but I think it's been discontinued/retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment