June 11, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Hot Chocolate

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Hot Chocolate (website)

Product: Melt

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz, 5 melts

Scent Description:
Our Hot Chocolate is deep, rich and filled with true cocoa goodness - perfect for warming your winter!

Cold Sniff:
This was so strong on cold sniff! Smells like freshly homemade hot chocolate with milk and whip cream. Literally blown away by how authentic it smelled!

Final Thoughts:
Did I say blown away? I literally just popped this in my warmer (20 watt) this morning and it took a few seconds before my room smelled like hot chocolate. This bad boy is freaking amaze-balls! I love how authentic it smells and makes me want to drink it up (of course I wouldn't literally lol). I could only have my warmer on for 15 mins at most because this is completely strong. Even after turning my warmer off 45 mins ago I can still smell the hot chocolate throughout the house and heavily so in my bedroom. I'm in love! My robe even smells like freshly made hot chocolate!!

Scent Throw: 5☆
Longevity: 5☆

Overall rating: 5☆

Repurchase: Definitely buying a jar for next fall and winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment