June 11, 2016

Review | Colonial Candle Parisian Cafe

Brand: Colonial Candle

Scent: Parisian Cafe (website)

Product: Melt

Price: $2 USD (on sale)

Amount: 2.4oz

Scent Description:
Enjoy an open air cafe in the heart of Paris with notes of citrus blossom, crushed violet leaves and herbaceous nuances of green leaves and thyme.

Cold Sniff:
Definitely pick up that citrus, violet and green leaves.

Final Thoughts:
I had high hopes for this one, but it failed me. It'a weird combination of citrus, violet, thyme and green leaves. It comes off a bit floral, but then woodsy, but I also get a slight perfume musk scent to it. I'm not sure what they were aiming for, but this wasn't a good one for me. The throw was okay -- just the scent itself wasn't what I hoped for. Nonetheless, it's a pretty scent.

Scent throw: 3☆
Longevity: 3☆

Overall rating: 3☆

Repurchase: No

No comments:

Post a Comment