June 7, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Cozy Cabin

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Cozy Cabin

Product Type: Melt

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz, 5 melts

Scent Description
Brown sugar, vanilla bean and warm cinnamon accords embrace rich wood notes as a smoky inkling adds the perfect finish. Cozy Cabin is sure to give anyone a serious case of the snuggles.

Cold Sniff
This wax melt killed my senses on cold sniff. I seriously coughed a few times. It was heavy on the smoky note with hints of vanilla and brown sugar. It did remind me of a nice warm cabin during a snowstorm. I immediately liked it, but hoped it wouldn't be too strong melted or that the smoky note wouldn't overpower the other notes.

Final Thoughts
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved how it wasn't extremely heavy when I melted it. It smelled absolutely divine. I could pick up each note of brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon even though the wood smoky note was still prominent. It filled my whole room within 5 mins, lingered pretty well and it lasted a good 2.5 days which is impressive. It's the perfect winter scent.

Scent throw: 4☆
Longevity: 5☆

Overall rating: 4.5 ☆

Repurchase: Definitely buying this in a small classic jar! Very pleased with this!!!!

If you're interested in buying from Kringle Candle just head on over to their website and check out their scents.

1 comment:

  1. Great review. Is the cinnamon a strong note? I can not handle strong cinnamon notes.

    ReplyDelete