June 8, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Holiday Cookies

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Holiday Cookies

Product Type: Melt

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz, 5 melts

Scent Description:
Share this festive recipe of rolled sugar cutouts baked with buttery sweetness and frosted with creamy goodness. Pass the plate, please...

Cold Sniff:
It smells creamy, buttery vanilla. There is nothing too unique about this scent that made me want to immediately melt it.

Final Thoughts:
Wasn't too impressed with this for a bakery scent. It didn't throw very well and only lasted a few hours before I had to mix it with another cookie scent I had. Smelt completely like sugar, butter and vanilla. Nothing to die for.

Scent throw: 2.5☆
Longevity: 2☆

Overall rating: 2.5☆ I liked it, but I honestly prefer BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch instead.

Repurchase: No

If you're interested in buying from Kringle Candle just head on over to their website and check out their scents.

** I did mix this with Cozy Cabin and it was a phenomenal scent blended together.

No comments:

Post a Comment