June 6, 2016

Weekly Wax #3 | June 6th - 12th

Hello my loves!

Round 3 of my weekly wax begins today and I'm excited! I'm still using some of the melts I had from last week that I didn't get a chance to melt, but I also included a few more melts as well to try out this week.


Shall I write it down for you...I think so! The one's without an asterisk are from last weeks weekly wax.

Retail
  • BHG in Iced Lemon Poundcake
  • BHG in Vanilla Cookie Crunch
  • ScentSationals in Dazzling Sky
  • Kringle Candle in Fresh Baked Bread
  • Kringle Candle in Pineapple Sunset
  • Yankee Candle in Angel Wings
  • AirWick in Summer Delights*
  • Colonial Candle votive in Apricot Mint*
Vendor
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Orange Sherbet
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Bubble Gum
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Papaya Guava Mango
  • Save Your Scentses in Nectarine & White Ginger
  • Save Your Scentses in Pom Pom Pop
  • K's Kreations in May Mystery Melt
  • Front Porch Candle in Strawberry Passion
  • Wilma's Handmade in Pink Swizzle Cake
  • Wilma's Handmade in Pina Colada
  • Wilma's Handmade in Cotton Candy
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Green Apple Jolly Rancher
  • ZeepBath in Serenbutterdipitycream*
  • ZeepBath in Never Never Land*
  • ZeepBath in Cotton Candy Cupcake*
  • ZeepBath in Sweetheart*
I'm excited to see how many I get through this week. I normally melt about 5-6 scents a day between my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

Happy Melting!

1 comment:

  1. I melted Pom Pom Pop by Save Your Scentsies yesterday in my son's room. After he went in his room, he came back downstairs to ask what was melting in his room. That very rarely happens. So that will be a repurchase for sure.

    ReplyDelete