June 27, 2016

Weekly Wax #6 | June 27th - July 2nd

Hey loves!

Round 6 of my weekly wax picks and I have a ton of vendor wax I want to melt through. I'm excited to see how many I get through and how they all melt for me.


Retail
  • BHG in Exotic Paradise Punch
  • ScentSationals in Vintage Lace
  • Kringle Candle in Picket Fence
  • Yankee Candle in Mango Peach Salsa
Vendor
  • The Fakery Bakery in Fruit Empanada
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Watermelon Lemonade
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Tranquil Sleep
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Orange Fluff
  • ZeepBath in White Tea
  • ZeepBath in Baby Love
  • ZeepBath in Summer Sunset
  • Wonderberry Wax Co in Cotton Candy Milkshake
  • Wonderberry Wax Co in Euphoria
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Mermaid
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Luxe Linen
  • Twinkle Candle Company in Fairy Dust
  • New Moon Candles in Mango Papaya 
  • Wilma's Handmade in Sweet Pea
  • Wilma's Handmade in Pink Chiffon Type
  • Wilma's Handmade in Pink Vanilla Mallow
  • Wilma's Handmade in Lavender Dreams
This should be a pretty good week. I'm excited to get through some of these new scents.

Happy melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment