June 11, 2016

Review | ScentSationals Himalayan Pink Salt

Brand: ScentSationals

Scent: Himalayan Pink Salt

Product: Melt - Clamshell

Price: $2 USD

Amount: 2.5oz, 6 cubes

Scent Description:
An invigorating blend of eucalyptus and jasmine

ScentSationals says:
Delight your senses in this fresh, invigorating blend as eucalyptus, lemon, lime and ginger mingle together with lavender, muguet and bergamot. Jasmine, balsam, ozone and vanilla provide the perfect finish.

Cold Sniff:
I hated this on cold. I just couldn't grasp weird this smelled, especially since the description on the packaging didn't go with what I was smelling on cold.

Final Thoughts:
I don't understand why the description on the website is so different from the blurb on packaging, but after my mother melted this I did enjoy it. For some reason, when it's melted it has such beautiful complex growth. I definitely didn't like the whole eucalyptus and jasmine, but with that blend of lavender and vanilla it was smooth. The citrus and ginger probably made my nose a bit bothered by the scent on cold, but this added a depth to it strangely enough. This is a nice scent for anywhere in the house.

Scent throw: 5☆
Longevity: 5☆

Overall rating: 5☆

Repurchase: No, not for myself, but maybe as a gift for my mother since she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment