June 11, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Lemon Rind

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Lemon Rind (website)

Product: Melt

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz, 5 melts

Scent Description:
The very essence of clean, bright and delightfully-biting, Lemon Rind is a stunningly-accurate natural citrus scent. Ideal any place where freshness comes first.

Cold Sniff:
Reminds me of lemon heads and lemon drop candy. Sweet, citrusy and not overwhelming. If you do, however, sniff too long (bad idea) it will start to smell like a cleaner spray after some time.

Final Thoughts:
I definitely enjoyed this scent, but I was not pleased with how long it lasted. This only lasted 3 hours in my 20 watt warmer and was a complete disappointment. I did use one cube, but I always use one cube which is why I'm shocked it didn't last longer. It threw like nobody's business throughout my room, the living room, hallways and kitchen. I just wish it would have lasted longer than three hours.

Scent throw: 5☆
Longevity: 2☆

Overall rating: 4☆

Repurchase: I will get a small jar because I do love the scent and I think that it will last longer in candle form vs. wax melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment