June 12, 2016

Weekly Wax Recap #3 | June 6th - 12th

Recap for week 3 of my weekly wax is here! I'm ready to share all the awesome scents and my warm review on them. I had a pretty good week as far as melting and I'm ready to bring in week 4!


Empties
  • Kringle Candle in Fresh Baked Bread
  • Colonial Candle in Apricot Mint
  • Yankee Candle in Angel's Wings
  • K's Kreations in May Mystery Melt
  • Front Porch in Strawberry Passion
  • Save Your Scentses in Pom Pom Pop
  • Save Your Scentses in Nectarine & White Ginger
  • Wilma's Handmade in Pina Colada
  • Wilma's Handmade in Cotton Candy
  • Wilma's Handmade in Pink Swizzle Cake
Retail
  • Kringle Candle in Pineapple Sunset
  • ScentSationals in Dazzling Sky
  • BHG in Vanilla Cookie Crunch
  • BHG in Iced Lemon Poundcake
  • AirWick in Summer Delights
Vendor
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Papaya Guava Mango
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Orange Sherbet 
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Bubble Gum
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Green Apple Jolly Rancher
  • ZeepBath in Sweetheart
  • ZeepBath in Cotton Candy Cupcake
  • ZeepBath in Never Never Land
  • ZeepBath in Serenbutterdipitycream
  • Wild Vine Soapery in Peach Bellini
Not many disappointments which I am excited about it. I'm enjoying these weekly wax bins because it really allows me to appreciate every melt I own.

Week 4 should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment