June 11, 2016

Review | Goose Creek Confetti Cake

Brand: Goose Creek

Scent: Confetti Cake (website)

Product: Melt

Price: $3.40 USD

Amount: 2.1oz, 6 melts

Scent Description:
This flavorsome fragrance opens with a fruity blend of red berry, orange, mandarin and peach leading to a sweet, silky mix of whipped butter, vanilla and sugar for the ultimate delight.

Cold Sniff:
Smells just like fruity pebbles cereal. Yum!

Final Thoughts:
This wasn't at all what I expected for it to smell like. I was looking for a white cake vanilla scent with a hint of fruitiness. This was just straight fruity with not much a cake note to it. Don't get me wrong, I love the scent of fruity pebbles, but this does say cake in the name and I don't get any notes of cake upon cold sniff or melting it. I get straight berry, orange and sugar. Still smells yummy though!

Scent throw: 5☆
Longevity: 3.5☆ Lasted 4 to 5 hours in my 24 watt warmer.

Overall rating: 4.5☆

Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment