June 29, 2016

Wonderberry Wax Co Haul

Hello beauties!

Today I'm here to share with you all my haul from Wonderberry Wax Co. I got this stuff back in February or March ... this was such a while ago. This is my first purchase ever from Wonderberry so I went and made a small order of 6 six packs which retailed for $4.50 USD each and they weigh about 4oz.
I was going to make a smaller order, but I just couldn't resist how cute these beauties sounded after reading the scent descriptions. I was shocked with how beautiful these were when they arrived. It did take about 6 weeks to arrive, but it was totally worth the wait!


Here's everything I got with scent descriptions:


FREEBIES
Blossom & Breeze - could not find scent description. It's a floral, clean scent.
Beautiful Day - BBW type. Sun-kissed apples. daisies, and pink peonies

SIX PACKS
Cotton Candy Milkshake (Wonderberry House Blend) - Fluffy pink cotton candy is blended into a cold and creamy vanilla shake.

Date Night (Wonderberry House Blend) - Inspired by Valentine's Day, this is a fun and alluring blend of raspberries, grapes, coconut milk. freshly picked roses, and a touch of fizzy soda.

Euphoria - Black violets and orchids, lotus blossom, pomegranates, persimmons, and hints of green on base notes of vanilla woods and musk. A Calvin Klein perfume duplication.

Fancy Cake - A fluffy and rich vanilla white cake with swirled buttercream icing. Mouthwatering!

Lovers Lane (Customer Creation) - Orange soda, pink cotton candy, and sweet lemonade.

Pink Bedtime Bath (Wonderberry House Blend) - A soothing blend of mandarin, lavender, chamomile, neroli, and lily of the valley, mixed with pink sugar. A perfect bedtime melt.

I have totally enjoyed everything I got from Wonderberry Wax Co. I highly recommend checking out the Facebook group and Instagram for info on the next restock. I know I will be!

Happy Melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment