June 11, 2016

Review | ScentSationals Berry Crumble

Brand: ScentSationals

Scent: Berry Crumble

Product: Melts - Clamshell

Price: $2 USD

Amount: 2.5oz, 6 cubes

Scent Description:
Plump berries in a golden baked crust.

Cold Sniff:
Berries and crust from a freshly baked pie.

Final Thoughts:
This was sooo strong! Not sure if this is discontinued or not, but this was BOMB. It smells likes juicy berries in a pie, but you get more of that crust note which blew my mind. I'm not a huge berry scent person (except for strawberry scents), but this wowed me. It just made me hungry on cold and made my mouth water when it warmed. The scent was immediately released once I popped it in my warmer. It can be a bit overwhelming so I definitely did have to cut it in half at times or even mix it with VCC (Vanilla Cookie Crunch).

Scent throw: 5☆ One cube is a lot. Would still get a strong throw with half a cube!!!
Longevity: 5☆ This will linger.

Overall rating: 5☆

Repurchase: Yes, but it's discontinued. If I can find this for a great price I would totally buy a ton them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment