June 28, 2016

Wilma's Handmade Haul #1

Hello loves!

I'm way behind on sharing my wax hauls with you all, so I'm here to get back to it. Today I'm sharing my first order from Wilma's Handmade that I placed back in March. I absolutely enjoy this vendor so much! It's owned by Wendy and she has such a fabulous selection of RTS (ready-to-ship) and made to order items ranging from wax melts to body care and hair care.
For my first order, I placed a small one with her for some RTS mini melt cups which are only $0.99 which is freaking amazing. It's comes in a .8oz cup and it's good for one melt (or two if you plan to cut it to blend). I also got a 100 count of 3x4 polypropylene bags.


Here are the scents and scent descriptions of everything I got:

Monkey Farts - A tropical fruity blast with notes of creamy vanilla and juicy bubble gum.

Granny Smith - A granny smith apple so crisp and fresh that you can smell the crunch.

Caramel Apple - Crisp, tart green apple dipped in buttery, sweet caramel.

Amber Sandalwood - Rich amber and calming sandalwood with just a touch of sweetness. A beautiful fragrance!

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - Fresh-baked oatmeal cookies dipped in whole milk, drizzled with sweet honey. Subtle cherry notes complete this yummy treat.

Winter Candy Apple Type - A fruity, clean blend of apples and sweet, candied sugar. BBW type.

Strawberry Milk - The creamiest vanilla with fresh strawberries.

Pink Chiffon Type - Plump wild berries swirled with coconut vanilla with a blush of pink petals. BBW type.

Almond - A sweet almond scent that offers a slight hint of cherry.

Of course I did a few other orders with Wilma's and they were pretty big. Those hauls will be coming soon!

Happy Melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment