June 11, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Spa Day

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Spa Day (website)

Product: Daylight

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz

Scent Description:
Let's have a Spa Day and be cooler than a cucumber; adding a mix of mint and apple to set the mood.

Burn Time: 12 hours

Cold Sniff:
Very refreshing. I smell exactly what the description says: cucumber, a nice juicy sweet apple and a hint of mint.

Final Thoughts:
This was burned in the bathroom and it was pretty nice. Not something I would go and buy a jar of, but it definitely made the bathroom smell like a spa. The mint is not strong, which makes it nice. The apple gives it a sweet smell, but not too sweet. The cucumber, however, is a bit overpowering to me. It does smell weird at first with those three notes combined, but it's something about that makes me like it.

Scent Throw: 4☆
Longevity: 4.5☆

Overall rating: 4.5☆

Repurchase: I would buy daylights and melts, just not worth a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment