June 11, 2016

Review | Kringle Candle Dew Drops

Brand: Kringle Candle

Scent: Dew Drops (website)

Product: Daylight

Price: $3 USD

Amount: 1.25oz

Scent Description:
Dew Drops boasts of watery green coolness and a minty vibe that is lush and fresh.

Cold Sniff:
My nose immediately picked up on watery florals, mint and a slight hint of musk.

Final Thoughts:
This was such a beautiful scent. Very different from my bakery and floral scents. I had this burning in the bathroom and it was just amazing. You could immediately smell it upon walking towards the bathroom, but it wasn't an overwhelming scent at all. I did have to pop this on the warmer in my bedroom because my siblings ended up blowing it out too soon and breaking the wick off. Even in my 20 watt warmer it did fabulous. Made my room smell divine.

Scent throw: 4☆
Longevity: 4☆

Overall rating: 4.5☆

Repurchase: Definitely would repurchase this scent in a small candle and wax melts!

No comments:

Post a Comment