June 11, 2016

Review | Goose Creek Peanut Butter Sugar

Brand: Goose Creek

Scent: Peanut Butter Sugar (website)

Product: Melt

Price: $3.40

Amount: 2.1 oz

Scent Description:
Creamy peanut butter, pure sugar cane, and whipped vanilla blend into light notes of fresh apple, candied tangerine, and lemon zest to create this rich, delectable treat.

Cold Sniff:
I immediately pick up on the sugar cane, vanilla and a hint of citrus. I also get a creamy note which I'm guessing is from the peanut butter.

Final Thoughts:
I really like this scent! I definitely can pick up the peanut butter note much better when it's melting, but it's not a pure peanut butter scent. This definitely has a citrus note, but it's not overwhelming at all. It's a very beautiful and unique peanut butter scent. sophisticated almost. This was a surprising like for me.

Scent throw: 4.5☆
Longevity: 4☆

Overall rating: 4.5☆

Repurchase: Totally and already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment