June 11, 2016

Review | Colonial Candle Flora Parfume

Brand: Colonial Candle

Scent: Flora Parfume (website)

Product: Melts

Price: $2 USD (on sale due to retiring)

Amount: 2.4oz

Scent Description:
A beautiful bouquet of white peonies, romantic jasmine and sheer musk.

Cold Sniff:
Smells like a very pretty floral perfume.

Final Thoughts:
I absolutely love this scent, I just wish it threw better for me. This is one of those scents that you can melt and forget it's going until you either walk back into the room or take a moment to really smell it. I definitely picked up that sheer musk and jasmine scent. The white peonies are wrapped into it those two scents so beautifully. It's seriously beautiful, but it's so light...which could be a good thing. I've been melting 3 at a time.

Scent throw: 3☆
Longevity: 3.5☆

Overall rating: 3.5☆

Repurchase: No, just wasn't strong enough and it's a retiring scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment